Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Airtel Digital TV Customer Care Sucks

I have been calling Airtel Digital TV Customer Care no. 18001028080 since yesterday to change my monthly package from Ultra to Mega. Almost for 25 times I have been made waiting to connect the customer care executive but after almost average of 10-12 minutes no one cares to talk. I have written 2 mails to digitalTV@airtel.in since today morning but except an automated email response nothing has happened. It really sucks man. I am compelled to believe that Airtel Digital TV Customer Care has no executive other than automated email response and telephonic voice.

My customer id is 3000116986.
I would be glad if somebody even by mistake care to respond from the the customer care.
Sunil Mittal knows only business expansion, and has no sense of updating his service in terms of customer satisfaction.

No comments: